Now that you know what to do and what not to do when it comes to building a bigger, rounder and firmer butt, all you need is a workout plan. Well, we've got you covered. Just click here and you can download various versions of the butt workout routines with a list of exercises for 3 whole months, and an area to log your progress each and every day. There is a Gym version and a Home workout version for those of you who prefer working out in the comfort of your own home.
You could workout with weights every day for a year and not gain any significant muscle size. If anything, you may lose some body fat and look more toned. Which isn't a bad thing. But, if your quest is to add size, as in butt size, you need to do more than just workout.
Below are some very important tipson how to get your glute muscles to grow without wasting your precious time and hard work. Nothing is more frustrating than beating yourself up at the gym, or at home, and not seeing any results.
4. Cardio– Cardio is great for cardiovascular health and for burning extra calories, but too much will take away from your muscle gains. Back off the cardio on your butt workout day and eat clean foods.
How to get a Bigger Butt
5 Common Mistakes you Must Avoid
3. Protein– Muscles need protein to grow. So no matter how hard you work out, if you are not getting at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight each day, you will not grow. If you weigh 130 lbs. then get at least 130 grams of protein per day.
5. Form and Intensity–Don’t just go through the motions. In order to make progress you must push yourself hard. Make every rep of every set count. If it were easy, we’d all have the perfect bodies. Concentrate on feeling the glutes do the work and not your legs. When doing lunges, never let your knee extend past your toes.
If you are on a butt workout routine or thinking of starting one to build a bigger and rounder booty, you may want to read the following suggestions on what not to do so you can achieve your goals faster and guaranty results. If you are like most people, you believe that just working out hard with heavy weights will automatically make you grow bigger. Unfortunately, it takes much more than just than alone to grow bigger glutes.
FREE 12 Week Butt Workout Logs & Routines
for mobile phone & Computer.
2. Overtraining– Working out too often will not allow your muscles to recover and hinder growth. Keep your butt exercise routine under twice per week.
Do's and Don'ts
1. Dieting – Crash diets are detrimental to muscle growth and will only make your butt smaller rather than bigger and fuller. Workout hard, eat clean, and get plenty of protein and you will not only see your butt grow, but also shed some pounds in the process.